Let RTI help your practice achieve its maximum potential with our state-of-the-art services and management reporting.
RTI offers a comprehensive range of reimbursement, billing, reporting, and educational services to its clients, including:
- Transition Services RTI works hand-in-hand with your practice, meeting with your staff to develop a system that interacts seamlessly with your environment.
- Paperless Solutions RTI’s proprietary billing system accommodates any and all electronic medical records (EMR’s) and uses the latest imaging and scanning technologies to ensure that all registration and charge data is captured in its original form.
- Enrollment RTI's full-time Enrollment Specialists manage all the paperwork associated with the provider enrollment process.
- Reimbursement RTI can provide you with the expertise and personnel needed to guide you through the ever-changing maze of third-party payor rules, legislation, and regulations.
- Insurance Verification RTI minimizes the problem of incomplete or inaccurate hospital capture of third-party payor data.
- Professional Coding RTI’s professional coding services entail the “abstracting” of emergency department and hospitalist charts for the purpose of breaking out billable procedures, diagnoses, and other relevant data.
- Facility Coding RTI’s facility coding package ensures consistency and compliance in the emergency room, along with accurate revenue generation.
- A/R Management RTI’s comprehensive accounts receivable follow-up yields high collection rates, and utilizes denial tracking and management.
- Management Reporting Reports that analyze your practice’s financial performance and clinical productivity in detail available in hardcopy or electronic format
- Practice Administration Dedicated Practice Administrators act as an interface between your practice and all RTI operational areas.
- Managed Care Contracting Services RTI works with HMOs, PPOs, and other third-party payor groups to secure the best terms for your practice!